Drawing on A&P Group’s strong history Atlantic & Peninsula Australia continue to deliver affordably, on time, and to the highest global quality, safety and environmental standards.
Throughout delivery Atlantic & Peninsula maintain hands on, pro-active and flexible waterfront project management. Placing our experience and expertise in the right place to make decisions, solve problems and make sure all stakeholders are consulted and informed.
Atlantic & Peninsula Australia’s diverse team brings vast experience from all sectors of maritime, vessel operation and ship repair, for (but not limited to):
- Naval assets, support vessels and warships
- All classes of commercial vessels
- Tugs and Support Vessels
- Bulk and Cargo
- Private and Super Yacht
With marine engineering expertise in, (but not limited to):
- Power generation, distribution, and Integrated Full Electric Propulsion
- Conventional propulsion, tailshaft, propeller, rudder and Steering Systems
- Medium and slow speed diesel engines
- Auxiliary Systems, equipment and pipework
- Deck equipment, machinery, and aviation support systems
- Communication, Navigation and Platform Management and Control Systems
Through this knowledge and experience Atlantic & Peninsula effectively deliver services in:
- Maintenance planning, scheduling, and execution of;
- Planned servicing and certification
- Corrective maintenance and defect rectification
- Globally supported emergency, remote and running repairs
- Dockings, their planning, management and superintendency
- And all testing, trials, verification and record keeping
For further information on this particular service please complete the below form for a member of our team to contact you.