Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website, www.ap-australia.com.au (the “Website”).
The term “” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Atlantic & Peninsula Australia Pty Limited whose registered office is Level 2, Building 328, Garden Island Defence Precinct, Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo, NSW 2011, Australia
The term “you” and “your” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
Please note that these terms and conditions of use may be modified from time to time without notice and your continued use of this Website constitutes acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to prohibit your access to this Website and/or block or suspend your use of this Website, without notice and at our sole discretion.
- We do not and nothing in these terms and conditions of use shall act to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
- Subject to the aforesaid, we shall not be liable for any loss, damage or claim whatsoever arising from your use of this Website (whether for breach of contract, negligence or for any other reason) including for any loss of profit, exemplary or special damages, loss of sales, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill. loss of any software or data, loss of bargain, loss of opportunity, loss of use of computer equipment, software or data, loss of or waste of management or other staff time, or for any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising. For the avoidance of doubt, we are not liable for any damage or loss that may be caused to any equipment or software due to any viruses, defects or malfunctions in connection with this Website or with accessing or using this Website or its contents.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that this Website is available at all times, we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case or that the Website will be fault or error free. If a fault or error occurs, please report it to the Atlantic & Peninsula Australia Pty Limited via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of this Website requires equipment, software, connectivity and telecommunications links, for which you are responsible. You are responsible for any costs or charges that you may incur in using the Website.
- Your use of any content, information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- The material on this Website is provided on an “as is” basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind unless expressly provided for on the Website. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with access to and use of the Website on the condition that we exclude and disclaim all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, express or implied (including, without limit, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or accuracy).
- You agree to use this Website solely for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this Website by, any third party.
- We or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this Website own all copyright, patents, intellectual property, database rights, trade marks, designs (in each case whether registered or unregistered), know-how and confidential information and all other intellectual property rights and equivalent or similar forms of protection existing anywhere in the world hereinafter known as the “Intellectual Property Rights”.. Nothing in these terms and conditions of use gives you any right, title or interest in the Intellectual Property Rights in this Website, its contents or referred contents and you do not acquire any such right, title or interest through your use of the Website. If you need third party equipment or software to use this Website, you agree to purchase and/or obtain a licence of that equipment or software at your own expense.
- Reproduction of this Website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions of use.
- This Website may include links to third party websites for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. Since we do not control such linked third party websites, we encourage you to review the terms and conditions of use of these third party websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for such third party websites in any way.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor your use of this Website and of any material you send or upload to this Website.
- If you breach these terms and conditions of use and we take no action or delay in taking action then that will not constitute a waiver of our rights and remedies under these terms and conditions of use.
- If any of these terms and conditions of use are held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, then to the extent that the terms and conditions of use are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such terms shall be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and binding on you.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions of use may not enforce any of the terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- This Website is operated and controlled by us from our offices within Australia and is designed to comply with Australian law. We make no representation that the contents of this Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and it is prohibited to access them from territories where their contents are illegal. If you choose to access this Website from locations outside the Australia you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of Australia. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian Courts.
This Website and its content is the copyright of Atlantic & Peninsula Australia Pty Limited.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material
Please note that the exemptions in 1 and 2 above are available on the basis that:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Copyright © Atlantic & Peninsula Australia Pty Limited 2017. All rights reserved.